Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Jewelry for wife

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member JohnStaples's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2021
    Posts
    361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

    Jewelry for wife

    I have answered many questions on jewelry. I do not know anything more about Jewelry, stones, metals, price, or jewelry making. Others and your self shoud be asking someone else in the actual jewelry business now, as questions regarding this topic as I am no longer able to answer any more questions on this subject. Sorry, unjust do not have any more answers!

  2. #2
    Pandemic dertaika's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2021
    Posts
    488
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Re: Jewelry for wife

    Hi there, I bought lots of fashionable jewelry pieces online from jesus head pendant last month and their jewelry are with quality and very affordable. Also, you will have wide selections there so you will not need worry about having hard time to find the preferred ones. Therefore, if you are looking for similar type of fashion jewelry at wholesale price, I will recommend you check on these two platforms, good luck for choosing quality jewelry for your sister there.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
="7"%SEPARATIST FORUM